Cyclotest Fertility Monitors: How It Works
Conception can only occur during a short window of time each month known as the 'fertile window'. These are the only days during the month you can possibly get pregnant.
The fertile window includes 24 hours around ovulation when an egg is viable + 5 days preceding ovulation during which sperm can live inside the uterus, waiting for ovulation to begin.
1. Take your temperature every morning with the integrated thermometer.
2. That gives Cyclotest all the information it needs to calculate your exact ovulation date, and your personal fertile window.
Cyclotest uses an advanced mathematical algorithm to learn your unique cycle patterns. It is able to detect subtle hormonal changes that make you fertile or infertile, giving you the power to naturally plan or prevent pregnancy.
Knowing your personalized monthly fertile window allows you to plan or prevent pregnancy without artificial hormones or invasive procedures.
Prevent pregnancy by abstaining, using condoms, or using another barrier method of contraception during the fertile window.
Plan pregnancy by taking full advantage of the knowledge that you are most likely to conceive during the fertile window. Time to get busy!
Rely on Cyclotest's intelligent algorithm to processes the information you give and learn your personal cycle. The monitor will display your monthly fertile window and daily fertility status.
PINK days indicate sex will likely result in a pregnancy, GREEN days indicate you are no longer fertile. With that knowledge, you are officially in the driver's seat.
Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
Price (Inc. VAT):£149.00
- Accurate, easy to use, and multipurpose fertility monitor.
- Advanced algorithm tracks & predicts your fertility window.
- Homescreen displays your daily fertility status automatically.
- German design and engineering. Certified 2b class medical device.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. Start-up call. Email Support.